PUHSD On-Line Student Enrollment
PUHSD On-line Student Enrollment allows you to begin the enrollment process to the district.
Please note that enrollment is not complete until all necessary documents are received.
What information do I need to complete on-line enrollment?
You will need the following information to complete the online enrollment process:
· Demographic information for your student, parent/guardians and other household members
· Name, address and telephone number of previous school
What do I do after completing the on-line enrollment?
IMPORTANT: The following original documents are required and need to be provided to the high school in order to complete the enrollment process:
· Birth certificate or passport
· Immunization records
· Arizona Residency Verification
· Emergency contacts information, including health care provider contact information
· Health information for student
· Guardianship/custody documentation (if applicable)
· Unofficial high school transcript or most recent report card (for high school transfer students) and standardized test scores, if available.
· Parent/legal guardian photo identification
By clicking Continue I have read the above information and understand.